Elite Training & International Squads
Established over 10 years ago, Tennis Avenue Academy (TA) has been one of the most successful academies in Europe over the past few years in developing "home-grown" talent from a very young age into international standard juniors.
Players and parents choose Tennis Avenue Academy when they do not wish to choose between tennis and education. It is the only tennis academy in the world with a proven pedigree of excellence in both tennis and academic achievement.
The current No.1 ranked 12&U boy in Britain is a product of TA, and the academy is home of the Girls 14&U Team Tennis National Champions having successfully defended their 12&U title from the previous year.
Other recent achievements include:
- NINE Tennis Europe titles (5 singles, 4 doubles) won by FOUR different players;
- TWENTY ONE National (LTA Grades 1-2) titles;
- SIX players selected to represent Great Britain;
- TWELVE top 10 players in Britain including NINE who reached top 5, of which FOUR achieved a No.1 ranking;
- ONE Longines Future Aces (Roland Garros 2015) Finalist - a player who subsequently went on to be ranked No.1 in Europe 14 & Under.
Ash Manor Tennis Centre is now the main base for TA elite squads, who are training to compete in ATP, WTA and Junior ITF tournaments while undertaking a bespoke education provision of A Level study.
The academy expects each player to pursue excellence in both tennis and education - without compromise - and to achieve the best possible outcome for their futures.
The first batch of three players graduated from the TA Tennis & Education programme recently:
- One was accepted into Cambridge University in 2018;
- The second has a firm offer to attend Oxford University in September 2019;
- The third has been attending the University of North Georgia on a 100% US tennis scholarship since January 2018.